Re: Alynx models

From: Richard Hayes <richard_hayes29_at_572v4ZjinjGBLnqmM0ebl3xy0aksFOdMN8l54Mz6bsT5v3SjtH7P7hZho0l2>
Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2011 20:28:06 +0100 (BST)

I think there might have been an Orlanthi slinger and Alynx together in the old Lance & Laser range (it was reproduced once before on this page).

There are some quite large Eurasian lynxes in the Wargames Foundry range which might do, but they are sold in threes: http://wargamesfoundry.com/historical_ranges/single_packs/animals/any/eurasian_lynx_gpr051/?sector_id=

I wondered whether either the North Star Menagerie or Tent Miniatures reanges had anything, but I don't think so. still you can have a browse around www.northstarfigures.com on the off-chance (though as a rule they have more 25mm than 28mm)

Richard Hayes