Curious what people think about our article

From: calithena <calithena_at_GfdLFakQrM82oQuqWrojRezhNmjaGDbKM_QBugnje8pWR87hzgf_Nu9TmBY7GHmt5->
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2011 01:13:31 -0000

Hi there -

In Fight On! #11 (http://www.lulu.com/product/15150350) I wrote an article on Heroquesting based on some work of Steve Marsh's that I thought was kind of interesting. I'm interested in people's feedback on it who are more steeped in the Glorantha lore and scene, so I talked to the other folks involved with the magazine and got the issue discounted to $3.50 (half off) for a while in hopes of getting some of you who aren't particularly involved in the 'old school' scene to check it out. Anyway, apologies for the semi-spam, but at least there's a good deal with it, which I'm only advertising here and on a couple of in-house lists. If you have thoughts or feedback you can post them here or just email them to me at calithena at gmail dot com. Thanks for your time in any case, and keep Oakfed burning!

Cal/Sean