Re: Dragonewt Leather

From: Lawrence Whitaker <lawrence.whitaker_at_LvyE2lGLgSMMac3Lzhlj8-5sGPPcOcutnmLCGtNqMzLs_m6FvbaHqwbzBe>
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2011 10:42:48 -0400

Plus, hunting those who took his skin is clearly Right Action. Attachments to the mundane world, unhealthy or not, don't figure into it. For the dragonewt its simply the right thing to do at this stage in its life.

--
One day I feel I'm ahead of the wheel
And the next its rolling over me...

Rush - 'Far Cry'