Re: Glorantha miniatures- history

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_sLd6VigUBtStmNxy0Go7BXDrCxJ6xZd8G9OSgRJBd-CSh1Rx021ozHWtnNP-GaKjfehUO>
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2011 08:23:42 -0700

The two best sources are probably my own Light of Action website (http://lightofaction.com/) and Rick Meintz's Index to Glorantha 2nd ed. (AKA the MiG II - http://www.rpg.net/news+reviews/reviews/rev_2438.html). I tried to find Rick's old website, where he had the same info online, but couldn't. I was the Minis liasion for Issaries with Mongoose and Lance & Laser, so have some insight...

If you're looking for "Miniatures used for Glorantha" instead of just "Produced under license for Glorantha", then try Gregory Privat's Glorantha Army page: http://gloarmy.free.fr/