King of Dragon Pass for iPhone news

From: David Dunham <david_at_TUdZi2glycPaRSJPXp8otfDjVNGaIYZ3IsNhJCOGRzIFR4wEIYzBxJqoTNdTOsa8S0gC6W>
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2011 17:38:05 -0700

The Gloranthan computer game, King of Dragon Pass, has been submitted to the iOS App Store. Ideally it will be released in the first part of September. <http://kingofdragonpass.blogspot.com/2011/08/king-of-dragon-pass-is-in-review.html> has more details.

KoDP provided artwork and myths to a number of Gloranthan publications, as well as being the first Gloranthan work by Robin Laws to be published.

KoDP also introduced many people to Glorantha, and we hope that the new version will show more people what a cool setting Glorantha is. We would like your help soon in introducing more people to KoDP. If you're on Facebook, please "like" our page <https://www.facebook.com/ASharpLLC>. If you use Twitter, follow _at_KingDragonPass.

Thanks, and stay tuned for more news.

David Dunham http://a-sharp.com Twitter: _at_KingDragonPass