Re: Ducks o' Death or Ducks and the Death Rune

From: armymediccampbell <ewancummins_at_AHvL0TtMVLWJgwQQ5q5OsOC4q5E9NoykJyBo6hOP8uYm0cNffuV8_zRFmtNgVzS8>
Date: Sun, 04 Sep 2011 04:36:03 -0000

Thanks for the feedback and the link, Stewart.

I'm only hazily aware of 'Delecti'- some sort of necromancer from the old days, as I understand it.

I know that the Upland Mrash is a dangerous place with a lot of undead romaing about, and also home to ducks.

My Glorantha lore not yet very deep; most of my reading on the setting has been only in the last few weeks, but I'm hooked.

I did read Sun County and River of Cradles a long time ago, when they first came out.Great books, IMO!