Re: Ducks o' Death or Ducks and the Death Rune

From: hcarteau_at_dCR_m2QUOGrF-CR0UYxuOP4ZX3FktDXnW79_fHsoBnloChIHJTOpAB3HMMU5XOh3pyD
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2011 16:38:16 +0200 (CEST)

Thanks for the information. I may buy Sartar Kingdom of Heroes, even though I don't play/run HeroQuest. Is it rules-heavy, or mostly background?
/// Mostly background. Anyway, if you enjoy Glorantha, you'll enjoy the book. Good reading !

Ducks, baby, ducks!
/// Takes all kinds.

PS- Chop, kwaaakkka, kuh-thunk, crunch, kaaaawk!(the sound of Duck swamp rangers of Odukla and HueyMakt chopping zombies into fish-bait)
/// Perhaps you mistook this for the noise of the little bastard running away like crazy, crashing through the reeds, with zombies snatching their rear feathers ?