Re: Salinarg and the Household of Death

From: jorganos <joe_at_C7l-tu4kS7mmEiN-Yn90GiLRStHzU-w4-55dfXB3RwP3gZ8gc_dAgvPlMFGznzRUW0Atdl7M>
Date: Tue, 06 Sep 2011 06:46:12 -0000

Orlanthi will do, I suppose. It is not like Orlanth is not a martial cult...

> 2 Harsaltar, son of Salinarg... 7 year old boy ? the size of a seven year old or did he grow rapidly ...lots of geases, so no armour?

That is going to be a hard task. Think of all the wizard kids, and give them a deadly aura that would make Clint Eastwood's "Maky my day, punk" feel all pink and rosy.

> 3 Household..lots of heavily geased Humakti, so missing bits of armour & swords, swords and more swords...?

And more scary little kids. I think his sisters were involved here, too.

> 4 Men and women in the unit, or just men?

All ages, I suppose, and all genders. Probably a hefty dose of Deadeye powers, as described in Sartar Companion. Shieldthanes rushing in to deflect strikes aimed at those killing children.

> 5 and finally, was it all human, or did those great Huey-makt followers take part too?

There is no reason not to have a duck or two if you really want it, but it will be really hard to make the cute deadly kiddies threatening. Tossing in a couple of death-drakes won't make that easier.

Providing a couple of victims to these children might work - the boy standing on a decapacitated body while attacking a new opponent, or something like that, or (can that be modeled?) a body falling back while its soul is ripped off by magic.