Re: Mongoose Glorantha

From: newt_newport <mrnewt_at_OZ1SXpgue_YiPJnvjItMktxdML5w79KYrbC-K1ims8vr-9JH8GTwsaCmjeuPEgYOYGAgT>
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2011 13:53:14 -0000

My list of stuff I recommend from the now

Dara Happa Stirs is a must. You are going to have to pry my copy from my cold dead hands.

Not had chance to read Blood of Orlanth, but it seems suitably epic and meaty.

Jrustela - Excellent Malkioni in the Lost World vibe to the discovery of the island, in the history section. Not sure about the rest of the book as it descends into dry Gazetteer.

Mostali book - need to get this myself, but from a quick browse Mr Whitaker made a good job of making the unplayable interesting ;)

Your mileage may vary, since at the rate (and cost) Mongoose pushed out the MRQ1 stuff, I treated it all as fanzine quality material, and only took it as quick fun read.

Regards

;O)Newt

Book of Glorious Joy - Jamie 'Trotsky' Revell's book of the West/Loskalm available now ! http://rpg.drivethrustuff.com/product_info.php?products_id=92454