RE: Mongoose Glorantha

From: Sean Foster <ebaninth_at__pj1RKU9OPyyT6dD8I88SAU6VaGhdVlIzbURR4nzRkCcIvSsbREWpCkie5sHoarPtP8>
Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2011 10:22:24 +0800

Ø I'm confused about something. There's a "Gods of Glorantha" book "Gods of Glorantha 1", and a "Gods of Glorantha 2". Is GoG a compendium of GoG 1&2 or is GoG 1&2 an expansion of GoG? In other words, if I get all 3, would I be buying duplicate material?

Broadbrush

MRQ1 – Cults of Glorantha v1 features Theistic Cults

MRQ1 – Cults of Glorantha v2 features Animisim/Theistic & Wizardry Cults

MRQ1 – Magic of Glorantha features Draconic Mysticism & Heroquesting

Each of these s currently eBaying for $2 + Postage

MRQ2 – Cults of Glorantha is a recompiled combo of the above selling for 10GBP+ postage _at_ Mongoose.

“ <http://www.mongoosepublishing.com/rpgs/legend.html> http://www.mongoosepublishing.com/rpgs/legend.html”

There is also a very good Drivethru pdf Mongoose Glorantha 2nd Age Bundle “
<http://rpg.drivethrustuff.com/product_info.php?products_id=91889&filters=0_
0_0_0&manufacturers_id=45>
http://rpg.drivethrustuff.com/product_info.php?products_id=91889&filters=0_0 _0_0&manufacturers_id=45” for $30 which features all the ‘more’ ruleslighter components of MRQ2 2nd Age.

Make sure you pickup the awesome Gloranthan Classics pdf mega-bundle while you are there

<http://rpg.drivethrustuff.com/product_info.php?products_id=83388&filters=0_
0_0_0>
http://rpg.drivethrustuff.com/product_info.php?products_id=83388&filters=0_0 _0_0” _at_ $60.

Still, I prefer dead tree myself and would suggest, $/GBP permitting, you visit the Mongoose Website and collect the Drivethru Bundle in hard copy. The actual rules still have issues and I suggest you wait till the promising Design Mechanism RQ6 comes out early next year.

Cheers