Re: mer-men

From: Nick Eden <nick_at_tjBxPH6-K3oLCfSloRNjzznmY_AMf39_Z48wE48bMGU_OnzshGxAZ4K-cB-VcHcdS2J7BDx>
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2011 23:32:18 +0100

My rule, and YGMV, is always going to be 'If it makes for a more interesting story'

There are two main families, cetoi and piscoi, I am sure that there have been matings between humans and cetoi, though I don't know if such things are possible since the dawn of time. More difficult to imagine humans mating with piscoi.