Re: Introducing Newbies to GLorantha

From: hcarteau_at_-uZGG5KlpuF3sx_86iQT9ffzv9MEvvUGo1g79siniCYMDqR3fklBrxA5-66fw9g0cRo
Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2011 10:24:17 +0200 (CEST)

Sorry to keep asking so many questions. Some day I'll finally be able to get this setting rolling with people, but as of this point I'm grappling with the very basics. Thanks for any info. /// That's the whole point of this list, so it's perfectly OK to ask many questions ! And we are very glad to have new people getting involved in Glorantha, widening the community !

Now to me, the biggest difference between RQ2 and MRQ is Sorcery. Back in RQ2 times, there was absolutely no sorcery in the rules : only "battle magic" (which is spirit magic) and "rune magic" (which is divine magic). Since there are no sorcerers in the Prax / Pavis set if I remember well, you won't even have this to overcome. Stats are the same, skill levels are the same, most of magics are the same.