Re: The Lives of Sedenya

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_cKcaXphccwjtMa8VVxi8VXDoQolWVPlzkHtL_TJLyH54nS9VqYGz1h9_rfordhaY-t8N1>
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2011 16:48:30 -0700

>A quick question about the above book, which I believe was released at
>Tentacles in 2006. Has the material it appeared anywhere else? Any plans to
>publish it??

It will appear in serial format over the next few issues of Rule One.

The first installment is already up in Issue 5: http://ruleonemagazine.com/Archive/Iss_5.php The second installment will be in issue 10, coming in November; with two more installments, in issues 11 and 12 to follow.

RR
>From such a face and form as mine, the noblest sentiments sound like the
black utterances of a depraved imagination.