Re: Alynxes in Umathela?

From: David Dunham <david_at_q-SstlfbgF-OvxzxaOTBunGAkaZ4_RbujlEod7jovSWr2K3be4qo5grEMkpHRfTqoE7OCe>
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2011 21:04:38 -0700

On 14 Oct 2011, at 06:54, giannieanna wrote:

> Sorry, yet another Pamaltelan-themed question-- Are there any alynxes in Umathela? Or are these animals not necessarily present in all Thelayan cultures?

There weren't in my game, though we didn't explore each of the Umathelan river systems. In particular, I treated Sulayz as a Blank Land.

But, there is no Kero Fin in Umathela, so I assumed no particular worship of Yinkin or alynxes.

We did have dogs, however, given they're pretty much the first animal humans domesticated.

David Dunham