Re: Alynxes in Umathela?

From: Keith <keith.nellist_at_PSM_JAkmuPoKjhGAi6yW8NCPmfvr0fmHoWJeoFSdnpGYnlEjMVwLAsmENxDQC9>
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2011 08:04:58 -0000

Bearing in mind that Umathela is really quite large and split into sections it seems to me that there could be several, or even many, options for a domesticated companion animal, but that it is not going to be an Alynx as they are not native.

I'd go with something exotic myself, like a running crocodile, or perhaps some sort of devolved troll, but tastes differ. I wouldn't got for jaguars as they are too jungly.

I'm not sure how much herding Umathelans do. Are milk antelopes the herd animal of choice?