RE: Dara Happa and Nysalor

From: chris jensen romer <chrisjensenromer_at_47S7vWf2jDPg5Kt9HjwhaMML2ZKX-BQZHY0RhMXsqrhvpRkF2WJdsOBu37K>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2011 11:34:45 +0000

Thanks to Jeff and Peter for the excellent answers. I have forwarded them to David, who will be very happy!:) One of the wonderful things about Glorantha is the deep ambiguity of the sources in places,and the lack of a clear "objective" view, but we are trying to get straight what David's Buserian actually knows. We have played through Dara Happa stirs until 912, and hope to finish that before exploring the birth of the Lunar Empire.Apart from the 16 page Stafford Library book on the Lives of Sedenay I picked up at Continuuum years back, is there any other source material for deep secrets for the rebirth of the Goddess? :)

Also while I am thanking people I very much enjoyed the Book of Glorious Joy (I think that's the title) and the print version is a lovely book, and if one orders it from d101 you get the pdf pretty much immediately, but my copy was with me in the UK in a week. I would recommend it to anyone interested, and very much recommend Dara Happa Stirs, best campaign I have run in thirty years apart from perhaps Masks of Nyarlathotep for Call of Cthulhu.

cj x

CJ's uneventful life is now blogged: http://jerome23.wordpress.com/