RE: Dara Happa and Nysalor

From: hcarteau_at_RQKEuV3MXfTNc-hIlJ3eNxvaMYDL3fzcJRmHr0pdZyA4Yj6dS2DGnn-QOTOlfIaJOTb
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2011 00:39:21 +0200 (CEST)

One of the wonderful things about Glorantha is the deep ambiguity of the sources in places,and the lack of a clear "objective" view
/// (the priest speaks) what do you mean "objective" ??? what do you mean "ambiguous" you accursed godlearner spawn ??? There is only One Truth : Ours. All the others are at best misguided, at worst perverse demons.

 We have played through Dara Happa stirs until 912, and hope to finish that before exploring the birth of the Lunar Empire.
/// That sounds cool. Care to develop ?

Apart from the 16 page Stafford Library book on the Lives of Sedenay I picked up at Continuuum years back, is there any other source material for deep secrets for the rebirth of the Goddess? :)
/// Plenty. Mostly stuff written here and there by Greg himself over the years, which I hope will be someday gathered in the Lunar Book. If you like ambiguity, boy are you in for a treat. But the Greatest Secret is She was not reborn ; She has always been Here. With Us.

She loves You.
She loves Us.
We are all Us.