Introducing Newbies to Glorantha

From: chris jensen romer <chrisjensenromer_at_gqa3RVvkHmLKYcnEEsk2W-zEUF7G8t1Zl7RpTkJBOMluQh4PLwdj11ZUhEm>
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2011 13:35:12 +0000

For complete newbies, I recently stumbled on the following excellent and well known to those of us interested in Glorantha links which may help with this --

http://www.glorantha.com/library/history/intro-mythos.html
http://www.glorantha.com/library/world/intro-world.html
http://www.glorantha.com/library/hsunchen.html
http://www.glorantha.com/library/runes_intro.html
http://www.glorantha.com/library/religions/intro-religion.html
http://www.glorantha.com/library/world/intro-chaos.html
http://www.glorantha.com/library/elder/intro-elder.html

They were just a few of the many many more useful summaries in the Library of Londaros and on Glorantha.com. I think if i was starting a cmapiagn I would look through these, find the relevant ones and print off a copy for my players to read? They are short, easy to grasp and while fairly ancient you can certainly get a lot from them? I'd later introduce them to Mything Links, and the Glorantha wikis (both of them)

cj x

CJ's uneventful life is now blogged: http://jerome23.wordpress.com/