Re: Fronela Game

From: Keith <keith.nellist_at_7ApaZQpeyY6ks5IL_8Rsz9c9iEPsOW34VDZzF7orfAjsy507UkJCcIiIrg4wsx>
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2011 19:48:04 -0000

I have a few others "under development" (meaning, sat waiting to be finished):

The Composite History of Dragon Pass - from the Inhuman Occupation to the Lunar Invasion. First 8 rounds seem to work well. 40 years per turn. Interesting to see how trolls must have dominated the Pass at times

History of the Kingdom of Night - got a map, a few notes, nations, but only three turns worked out.

History of Prax - a 3 player, have a map, and an idea for nomad placement but nothing much else.

History of Jrustela - encompassing Jrustela, the oceans and everywhere else, this one has a lot of fiddly bits of history to fit in, or brush aside. Stalled. Pleased with the map, although also had to make a lot of compromises.

History of the Elf Coasts is a recent idea with no map and no factions, and not really much idea of what went on. My gut feel is that it would start at the Dawn, bit of elf conflict, Thinobutan refugees, Artmali, Garangordos, Kalabar, Godlearners, the Closing, the Yranian Leapers, Cult of Silence, Vadeli.

It's been a fun way to learn about Gloranthan history.