Glorantha at Chimériades

From: hcarteau_at_Ygxf5Tu4e8KYVpkzXytA8zoWqwNsyBvdsgiGHOICVsQu4BhhGkgBpajvFyIYiUeu3sW
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2011 11:27:28 +0100 (CET)

Honored Friends,

We are now back in our homes, from the CHIMERIADES convention in Provence, superbly organized by Philippe Auribeau and his team. There were about 100 participants, about 85% ("orlanthi all") French, with some furrin guest stars, whom I'll let say their piece. The weather was beautiful, the setting fair, the food excellent. And we gamed like crazy.

Glorantha-wise, we had :

At all these events were a few younger guys who had heard of / noticed Glorantha and whom we talked to, hopefully without scaring them off with our enthusiasm. It was very pleasant to introduce them to this world and game.

So, a beautiful week-end which memory I'll long keep. You furriners: don't hesitate to come to Chimériades next time. Ask your compatriots who did about their experience.

May She Bless You All.

Hervé