Rule One - Issue Ten now available.

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_NaKLnL1hFlekcqJ7ng-Pzq7JTc61bVmC9nUpfuWEWKGoqK6eIACtf0aVEyrgOpuuIf75C>
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2011 09:36:40 -0700

Rule one Issue 10 (10? I never really though it would get this far - I need to make some more "Issue Number" graphics. Yikes!) is now available at www.RuleOneMagazine.com

An issue heavy with Lunar Goodness this time! Part 2 of Greg Stafford's The Lives of Sedenya (Part 1 was in Issue 5, parts 3 and 4 will follow in Issues 11 and 12). A Professorial thesis from the Lunar University on the Zaranistagi, the Blur Loper Folk; and managing Lunar Sevening in MRQ2. We also have The Wuyani, the Children of the Vulture God; Life in Prax Part 2 (Part 1 was in Issue 9); a Prayer to Waha; and a look at the Leaping Horse Monks of Kralorela.

Enjoy the issue!

 Downloads in Full-color and/or Black & White are available, as are the archived back issues. I hope to add .mobi and .epub ebook formats for Issue 10 any day now (other issues to follow as they get done...)

 And, of course, I'm calling for articles for Issue 11 (Winter release), January 21 deadline. Remember, anything that improves "playing in Glorantha" is suitable.

RR
>From such a face and form as mine, the noblest sentiments sound like the
black utterances of a depraved imagination.