Re: A sense of burnt wreckage

From: hcarteau_at_5XvdcSkqHV8cUrr5tmB-l1BXVjy0ujJxwgE8l5dG_1h46WQggRJfh84XH6_Mv25FDvf
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2011 19:55:06 +0100 (CET)

Tripleplusgood, bravo +++

Even to a Frenchman, the contemporary history analogies are striking. Could this - gasp - have been done on purpose ???

Hervé

I have collected some letters, fragments of comments made by EWF leaders in the 9th century indicating that they believed that the Praxians were more concerned with magical means of combat that bronze spear tips, although even that is mentioned by Gold Diamond Rockfella.

"Operation Dragon Storm began on this date in 821.You remember dragon storm. That was the popular war against the Praxians that left Waha in power and was considered a success. As opposed to the recent unpopular war against the Praxians which removed Waha from power, freed the Storm Bull and is considered a complete failure." -- Zispin

"One way or the other, we are determined to deny the Praxians the capacity to develop magics of mass destruction and the shamans to deliver them. That is our bottom line."

          Wyrms Friend Notclin, 828

"If the Khans reject peace and we have to use force, our purpose is clear. We want to seriously diminish the threat posed by the Praxians's magics of mass destruction program."

         Wyrms Friend Notclin, 828

The Wastelands is a long way from [here], but what happens there matters a great deal here. For the risks that the leaders of a rogue tribe will use Oakfed, Dark Eater or Soul Winds against us or our allies is the greatest security threat we face."

           Mad Sunbright, 828

"He will use those weapons of mass destruction again, as he has ten times since 812."

           Sandstone Berg, Mostali Security Adviser, 828.

"[W]e urge you, after consulting with the Council, and consistent with the Dragonic Philosophy and laws, to take necessary actions (including, if appropriate, air and magic strikes on suspect Praxians sites) to respond effectively to the threat posed by The Praxian refusal to end its soul winds of mass destruction shamanism."

         Letter to Councillor Notclin, signed by Sens Calevin,
         Todas Three Wyrms, Squamous Johkry and others, 828

"Waha has been engaged in the development of soul winds of mass destruction which is a threat to countries in the region and he has made a mockery of the weapons inspection process."
Varajiia Nopor, 828
"There is no doubt that Waha has invigorated his soul wind shamans. Reports indicate that Oakfed, Dark Eater and even the grisly portions of Tada continue apace and may be back to pre-Paragua status. In addition, the Khans continue to redefine delivery systems and is doubtless using the cover of illicit giant allies to develop longer-range missiles that will threaten the Council of Friends and our allies."
Letter to Elanzarrons Scaleface, 831
"We begin with the common belief that Waha is a tyrant and threat to the peace and stability of the region. He has ignored the mandate of the United Council of Friends and is allying with the renegades of Lord Pavis and the Men of the Sea of Feroda."
Lord Delecti, 832
"We know that he has stored secret supplies of dangerous spirits and hidden lights throughout his country."
Zorag Gore, 832
"The Praxian's search for soul winds of mass destruction has proven impossible to deter and we should assume that it will continue for as long as the Khans are in power."
Zorag Gore, 832
"We have known for many years that Waha is seeking and developing spirits of mass destruction."
Great Lord Burin 832
"The last Wyrmish weapons inspectors left the Praxians in October of 828. We are confident that Waha retains some stockpiles of spirits and magical weapons, and that he has since embarked on a crash course to build up his holy fires and wicked writhers. Intelligence reports indicate that he is seeking disease spirits..."
Lord Blackbird, 832
"I will be voting to give the Prince of this High Council the authority to use force-- if necessary—to disarm Waha because I believe that a deadly arsenal of soul winds in his hands is a real and grave threat to our security."
Lord Delecti, 832
"There is unmistakable evidence that Waha is working aggressively to develop bronze weapons and will likely have powerful elemental demons within the next five years. We also should remember we have always underestimated the progress the Shamans have made in development of the soul winds."
Gold Diamond Rockfella, 832
"He has systematically violated, over the course of the past 11 years, every significant Wyrmic resolution that has demanded that he disarm and destroy his elemental and daemonic weapons, and any Malliant capacity. This he has refused to do"
Chief Waxman, 832
"In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Waha has worked to rebuild his magical and bronze weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his soul wind program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including Storm Bull cultists members.. It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, the Khans will continue to increase his capacity to wage warfare, and will keep trying to develop Oakfed shamans."
Wyrmish Notclin, 832
"We are in possession of what I think to be compelling evidence that Waha has, and has had for a number of years, a developing capacity for the production and storage of weapons of soul destruction."
Varajia Nopor 832.
"Without question, we need to disarm Waha. He is a brutal, murderous tyrant, leading an oppressive regime ... He presents a particularly grievous threat because he is so consistently prone to miscalculation ...And now he is miscalculating the Third Council's response to his continued deceit and his consistent grasp for weapons of mass destruction ... So the threat of Waha with weapons of soul destruction is real"
Lord Delecti, 833