Re: Rune magic

From: Trotsky <TTrotsky_at_l9bm1f3765kq1KsHT0mdPPoqiX0ZYKvQRpibBEs9GZ_bvNKMcjoP2zbECGzSSbT5tAf>
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2011 17:27:54 +0000

Jeff wrote:

> Trotsky, after looking over my rune files, I don't see *any*
> association between Disorder and madness. Or at least any more
> association than between any other rune and madness.
>
> YGWV, but I don't see it there at all. Gods that have a Disorder Rune
> association (at least in HQ2) include:
> Eurmal
> Lanbril
> Lodril
> Zorak Zoran
> Maran Gor

Well, Eurmal is pretty obviously insane, IMO, and ZZ is borderline, but I agree that the others aren't, so fair enough. That Eurmal is the only one published for HQ2 so far is probably what gives the misleading impression. All will doubtless become clearer in time - Lanbril at least is presumably in the Pavis book?
--
Trotsky
Gamer and Skeptic

Not a Dead Communist: http://jrevell.blogspot.com/