Re: An analogy for Esrolia?

From: mankcam <cma96352_at_yK9bvjGBl8VduPSDh4f5XgTGmuNBn7alvuaGYl7GjyawnEDZPnGJ1p23UG0UPz4CT25>
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2011 14:45:37 -0000

Wow, thanks for the prompt reply Jeff, I certainly appreciate your response to my query on the Esrolit.

'Knossos in Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur?' Well that certainly evokes some Mycenaen imagry for me, at least in the architecture. Great setting for Notchet City, it sounds scenic. I guess if the Esrolit are Theylan/Orlanthi then there are some similarities in dress to that of the Sartarites, or do they dress more 'ancient/classical' or even Hittite...hmmm; just trying to get flavour here.

It sounds like I kinda had some steps on the right path for the Esrolit - Mycenaens with European Barbarian influences...

In any case, thank you for your response, I never thought one of the Moon Design staff would directly respond to my post, you just made my day.

Greatly appreciated!