Re: Wyter

From: hcarteau_at_e1Egc5JXEKibsWWEi9Hp3eAhwQtq-Sic0sa-Av91hMWANZ40137Sh5DWSfKfgcLByjj
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2011 19:25:12 +0100 (CET)

Ok, I need some examples of a clan wyter. All I can imagine is some sort of spirit.
/// It can be material or immaterial (it can "float around" the clan lands, chief's hall, etc.)

It says it can be in a statue or a ring?
/// Both. Or in a tree, a rock, a sword... Often it's in a Torc, a neck ring worn by clan chieftain.

Is it a spirit of an ancestor?
/// It could be, if you like it that way. Or it might be the spirit of a hill, or a even slave spirit from another pantheon taken in battle !

Can it talk to anyone or just God talkers? Or just the chief?
/// All cases have been seen. In our orlmarth clan, the woodpecker's noise (when they hit trees with their beak to get insects out of it) is heard by everybody, and some messages are understood by all. But only the Chief fully understand everything they say.

/// In short : a wyter can be everything you described.