Re: Sartar scenario for newbies

From: Peter Larsen <p3larsen_at_rnsNjgdkqZSJPrvMUeGqCiL-_BXocpNj9030KAbXYYCcsUnQ4XgV67K2ez_vMhWTYZD>
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2011 19:40:40 -0500

Something I did with players who were mostly new to Glorantha is that I came up with a bunch of short "micro-adventures"

Then tied them all together with a narration of the year, where I described the season, what the stead was doing (asking the players to add details), religious ceremonies (with a little rolling if they had a part to play), and so on, so, by the time Sacred Time rolled around again (this took an afternoon and a half, since this group liked adding detail and messing around) they were ready for a "proper" adventure, grasped the basic mechanics, had a pretty good idea of what their characters were like and how they related to the world and so on. And I got a bunch of hooks to hang future stuff on.

Peter Larsen