RE: Re: 3D Sketchup model of New Pavis

From: chris jensen romer <chrisjensenromer_at_LezuCwFVsOKcmxy2d7z8-3g_cVh1BNlYuVDT0J2Oo2A6exMdDbDUcbAGuO5>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2011 00:14:04 +0000

Felix that is wonderful! It's what I have been trying to do for two days, but this is way, way better! :) Excellent, and i can now retire that project. :) I'll carry on on my Old Pavis project, but heck, I'm rubbish with this software. I have seen it on the viewer, but are the Sketch up .skp files downloadable from anywhere?

CJ's uneventful life is now blogged: http://jerome23.wordpress.com/