Dead calm in Fonrit

From: Keith <keith.nellist_at_VzvBRjG-z_A0d_U7zRE3sTAkiR5EqZlUFeEoW0eZ1hwZp066Vvt99QURjyReYz>
Date: Sat, 03 Dec 2011 00:41:34 -0000

Peter:

> IMO Fonritans do not believe in a life after death, seeing death as
> infidelity to Ompalam's will. They mummify their dead and inter them in
> massive cities of the dead. It is their belief that when the world is
> returned to Ompalam's will, the dead shall live again.

Great idea. It immediately made me think that perhaps Garangordos kept his mummified mother with him after she died at some point during his conquests, perhaps running some sort of Hotel, befroe being killed in turn by his brothers.

Which also leads one to consider where the mummified body parts of Garangordos are. I presume, of course, that he was chopped into seventeen pieces by his murderers and each took a portion.