Re: Red Goddess and Compromise

From: Greg Stafford <glorantha1_at_WcthlikL2odaL41QnsdlC8wAixOLPwgfjtL82zmf1dWNdMk9n998809THg2cPUpQj>
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2011 16:19:33 -0800

YGWV On Tue, Dec 6, 2011 at 3:43 PM, jorganos <joe_at_Y8HV0IIsFAeWRSN9_iFdcvyCsoJepmt86fdV4eV2l0R4KEImgcoEZETUGurEppbQzzs12tFyoa_R.yahoo.invalid> wrote:

> Looking at the Thunder Brother myths, we get lots of individual opponents
> for single events. We don't know all the Thunder Brother myths. Most
> Heortlings don't either, but I am certain they know a lot more than have
> been published.

absolutely correct

Many myths exist that I never wrote down because they weren't relevant in the publication
Look at the orlanthi gods that are in the sky--there's a story about how they got there
How did the Storm people get the horse?
Where is LM's wife from?
Why is Orlanth's enemy's headless corpse IN THE SKY? etc.

I encourage people to discover the GLORANTHAN SOURCES for these compiling them through your own favorite Gloranthan NPC rather than citing the absence of a story published by me *means *there is no such thing

--
Greg Stafford
Game Designer