None, no one, zero; and ALL

From: Greg Stafford <glorantha1_at_jNbWCPerbb7M4Zk9pyF-BrEIXvNYz-aYpzBc9Sp6oRtZPwIlUCd9iLoLHc-dJuWf8>
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2011 16:36:59 -0800

YGWV Granpa, people say you know everything about some stuff. That true? Sorta.
Well, can you tell me which deities, spirits or essences survived the Great Darkness in any sort, fashion or way of interpreting "survived," including their opposites, mirrors, shadows and other souls? Yep
Name them?
None, no one, zero. Nothing, none survived because there was no One, there was no Zero, and there was no separation of or from the broken bits that floated around. The sky started to fall down, the water reached up to hold it, earth sank, darkness cut right through everything. dead. the cosmos, the universe, dead.
How about...
Yep. Every god and deity and higher self smithereened into negative glory. Every?
Yep. Was only some people survived.

Granpa, can you name all the gods that held the net? Nope
Can you same some?
anyone can do that
How many were there?
None, one, one-half, two, three, seven, ten, seventeen, a hundred, a thousand, a limitless number
Were they all there?
Yep, each and every one of them that is alive int he cosmos today was there. Just was that some couldn't see each other, there was so many. remember that web was bigger than out whole word including out past Altinela and the Outposts
Even your god couldn't see everything then how come yours could?
how come what could? I don't have a god, you know that.

--
Greg Stafford
Game Designer