Re: Arinsor the misunderstood or the krajlki demon ?

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at__UkmSwXYrmtduj0K7ze_NRYjVzt_0omnaEL1dVLCDZe6kXQD8p_LaHW1xDQ1fZ4e2Xi>
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2011 17:47:50 +1300

On 12/13/2011 9:47 AM, Glass wrote:

> wasn't Jraktal the Tap brought in during the Vadeli invasions?

I find the Tap to be a dire name for a chaotic deity - you might as well start calling Heler the Prismatic Spray and stuff like that. Would you call Vivamort a Tapper or a Vampire? How would you tell the difference between them?

On the subject of Jraktal's origins, I prefer to think that he arose from an error in Fonritan religious practices rather than being introduced by the Vadeli. The Fonritans should be clever enough to think of Bad Shit on their own.

--Peter Metcalfe