Re: English rules for 'Dieux Nomades'?

From: David Scott <sciencefish_at_3N77XbiODv33ek9PxA7kxr8psAJdVIXf8tJcukUKjPF82gJo99APP8FELkUfY9oo>
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2011 09:44:10 +0000

There were unit translations and hand reference sheets on Nick Brooke's site at etyries.com, if you can't find those I have copies. As for the actual rules, you probably need a copy of the original NG.

http://www.etyries.com/journeys/ngindex1.htm http://www.etyries.com/journeys/ngindex2.htm

> as I suspect this isn't of burning interest to most readers.

While chatting at our weekly game, I discovered that some my players, although big Glorantha fans had neither played Nomad Gods or Dragon Pass. They didn't realise that you could play out some of the events of the Hero Wars and get a feel for the areas covered. I think these games are still as important now for a feel of Prax and Dragon Pass as they were when they came out. Just the opening scenario in Nomad gods about controlling the Paps is an eye opener and Dragon Pass has the new magical units Argrath creates.

The maps although crude are brilliant especially Eiritha http://boardgamegeek.com/image/175924/nomad-gods

It would be a shame for these two great Gloranthan resources to disappear. I wonder if Moon Design could eventually do a POD? (after they do all the stuff in the pipeline:-)

David

David Scott. Mac & PC Computer Support.
30 Alfred Road, Acton, W3 6LH.
020-8150-9716 / 07956-589433