Re: Cookie cutting

From: Zachary Kline <zkline_at_z88KWFK8B3cx_UaB1u007nPr6m_day9Ly1jVfVLMvJ8snrOZlK3DfvZq7oIkxCGqwfFm->
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2011 10:47:12 -0800

As someone who can appreciate the meatiness of RQ and the narrative slant of HQ both, I agree. RQ appeals to a certain kind of gamer, HQ to another. That's all there is to it. In some ways I prefer the specificity of RQ to the vagueness of HQ, yet I'm preparing to run an HQ campaign because that's what the players I've found want. I'm sure I'll have fun, but I could have fun with an RQ campaign just as easily. Yours,
Zack.