RE: Re: Is Spell Trading the hallmark of a vampire squid?

From: chris jensen romer <chrisjensenromer_at_QXIdQ92J2FjltzUSqeXl-LUh6rx8VYuChQv166yzzB2GpA4J6RI_66hYyf4>
Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2011 03:53:16 +0000

The idea of Corporeal ghosts like the draugr mentioned earlier were common in Scandinavian culture till the late middle ages. The Bylands fragment has some English examples. The term ghost is immensely complex -- but we move away from Glorantha here! Still if anyone wants a technical discussion on ghosts in different early Earth cultures feel free to email me off list -- its my field :)

Cj x