Re: Daxdarius

From: Jeff <richaje_at_6rhv99VGJNch2P_t9DGQkaNCW1GR4l57asvB9djvl8dRwinkntyuvAtaCD3eh7ABGzMh>
Date: Fri, 06 Jan 2012 16:03:44 -0000

> About the runes: It seems everybody agrees on the Death rune. The second rune however is disputed: none at all, Balance/Harmony or Sky. Apparently nobody likes my suggestion of Mastery :-(

Daxdarius is a pretty minor cult in the Third Age of Carmania. He's worshipped as a War God by a few regiments (so give him Death) and as a city god in Doblion (Sky or even Stasis would be appropriate).

I don't think Daxdarius has Harmony or Moon.

I know the Dara Happans in the First Age claimed Daxdarius called upon Antirius for victory, and most Spear Gods are Sky/Fire in association (although exceptions exist of course).

It is entirely possible that Daxdarius only has the Death Rune. He's a pretty minor god now.

Jeff