Re: Skin & Hair Colour

From: Kenrae <kenrae_at_zeM06vdWtEA8Uf3uaMgoqDjyi8i0wTpa1WxAsMPBGYNVqdBk86N78lQC357PXekyjUl66>
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2012 00:30:35 +0100

I've never seen blonde orlanthi in any supplement... redhair and brown hair, yes, but blonde?

Regardless, I like "protagonists" (they're still the ones most written about in Glorantha) being something different from anglosaxons for a change.

Cheers,
  Sergi Díaz

2012/1/8 Frédéric Cloutier <dreaddomain_at_cIsyY-peImiAqcbM5a4z__mBVjlpbp0WsTzxCzYdNCCBclNVPPvoo5co841afP1CHlY3YEsZYDDCgW9GVWoXUPIS.yahoo.invalid>