Re: Skin & Hair Colour

From: David Dunham <david_at_Mg0gx5HvxxrQwpPnerg5Tmlx6JCsddNL1NGDNU_G5pQ7EKc9HJ-ZlrAssYlfvMqCkbzG-7>
Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2012 20:16:21 -0800

On 8 Jan 2012, at 15:43, Frédéric Cloutier wrote:

> KoDP pretty much cimented my vision of them

Yeah, Greg had the opportunity to comment back then, but didn't.

Of course, he's always free to clarify things.

Part of the problem is that how we would view orange eyes is very different from how the Orlanthi (which I assume really means "Heortling" -- Umathings are going to be a bit different) view them. They'd probably look almost demonic in our culture.

Sergi:

> KoDP isn't a supplement :P.
> Ok, you're half-right, Orlanth is blonde there. Humakt is black haired,
> though, and I wouldn't imagine him any other way.

So is Humakt (blond) -- they're brothers, after all.