Re: Fragment of the Xeotam Dialogues

From: Jeff <richaje_at_i2TuItsbYpmOKA7tWTci2flUWZ159ePoDTwce952b7-6qCcakrJqMpEWmOLvLXB6fuRL>
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2012 08:21:27 -0000

> Fascinating read, the henotheist's worldview revealed. It confirms some points (such as "Anehilla" being child of the Sun and the Night) and opens many other questions. Of course, burn the heretics who wrote this.

I'm not sure the Xeotam Dialogues are henotheist. Note that the wizard makes it clear that one must learn to compel the gods, not serve them. Only the Invisible God (not mentioned) is worthy of worship. That's pretty orthodox Malkionism. The Rokari versions of the Dialogues often have even sterner warnings against serving the gods (and a few diversions about the Invisible God), but that's about it.

Jeff