Re: Mongoose GLORANTHA: THE SECOND AGE books

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_v0tHrBBPisnSwDUbR48xEbuVhb3kcMDs6417s_NVBX6vbNg9N-Cu7pMG9E994o2XQwi>
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2012 19:10:02 +1300

On 1/20/2012 6:32 PM, David Dunham wrote:
> On 18 Jan 2012, at 19:07, Lawrence Whitaker wrote:
>
>> The second edition content differs from the first in the following ways.
> Don't they differ in that the 2nd isn't available as a PDF? (At least,<http://rpg.drivethrustuff.com/product_info.php?products_id=16169&it=1&> sure seemed to be the 1st edition, and I didn't see another there.)

The second edition is available (I only just discovered it today) as Glorantha - The Second Age Core Rulebook

http://rpg.drivethrustuff.com/product_info.php?products_id=80936&it=1

If you've bought the PDF of the first edition, well... buying the second edition will only set you back by a dollar.

--Peter Metcalfe