Re: Mongoose GLORANTHA: THE SECOND AGE books

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_z2UXQJBtFoOl5ZCblBI4PGmnaCxE-QdmIIIfbp7dCvRBMoU0SR7NgJK3L6fgNfui1Lb>
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2012 20:19:47 +1300

On 1/20/2012 7:59 PM, David Dunham wrote:
> On 19 Jan 2012, at 22:10, Peter Metcalfe wrote:
>

>> The second edition is available (I only just discovered it today) as
>> Glorantha - The Second Age Core Rulebook
>>
>> http://rpg.drivethrustuff.com/product_info.php?products_id=80936&it=1
>>
>> If you've bought the PDF of the first edition, well... buying the second
>> edition will only set you back by a dollar.
> What I thought Loz was referring to was a 2nd edition of Glorantha: The Second Age (the book that had no rules in it).

The first edition has no rules in it but the second edition has rules in the form of two chapters: Gloranthan Adventurers and Gloranthan Magic. It also has the entire ralian chapter and is much longer with a hundred extra pages.

> Did that entire book make it into the rule book?
Primarily at the expense of artwork that was in the first edition.

--Peter Metcalfe