RE: Re: Arstola Elves & Trade

From: chris jensen romer <chrisjensenromer_at_J4vrWidVUDKet_V-vlISct6oYc6XJsNHUZacrzfWXU0W5OqQujfSFs3Emye>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2012 00:15:26 +0000

We had Elf Tea feature in our game; made from a blue flower. I'm not sure if it was the creation of a referee, or from the plants mentioned in The Garden section of The Rubble, certainly in the Moon Design Pavis & Rubble reprint. However as a fabulaously rare and expensive brew favoured by Dara Happan nobles of immense wealth and exquisite taste, it is favoured over mere gold and gems as a near priceless treasure in our game.

CJ's uneventful life is now blogged: http://jerome23.wordpress.com/