Grazelander or Grazerlander?

From: chris jensen romer <chrisjensenromer_at_Y6Sojlh2ixj_OgQCyhvTlqzCJXNzfS7hkdCEgn0I6tRnIaOxcracR6nZZTJ>
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2012 00:20:42 +0000

While reading The Sartar Comnpanion I noticed that Grazerlander is used in several places; I always thought it was Grazelander, shortened to the Grazers -- is this a typo, was I alweays in error, or has it changed? Also in one of the encounters it refers to trolls as Us: I assume UZ was meant, and this is a typo, but I have seen other references to Us recently somewhere, without "we are all " as a prefix, so I wondered if i had missed something and the older Uz was now redundant? Uz is used in the Troll section earlier in teh book, so I may well be just misreading a typo here. Excellent book: I'm torn between reviewing it now, or waiting for my Sartar Kingdom of Heroes to turn up so I can review both, as this really I think may need the other book to fully understand, but to be honest I think it would be of interest to any Glorantha fan even without SKoH or HQ: loads of background. A huge amount is nostalgia, much familiar territory, but with nice new spins, and there is certainly more than enough new and interesting amterial to justify the purchase price, including three long scenarios, two interesting heroquests and a little chapter on the Crimson Bat's touring itinerary.

CJ's uneventful life is now blogged: http://jerome23.wordpress.com/