Re: Glorantha at Conpulsion Apocolypse?

From: Bruce Mason <mason.bruce_at_XSkh6Dd-6rCsAvRtDDq1GzMBqfJlCMmA0iFseFqJc0g1eEEltuZZ25AclHHPMWOT>
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2012 16:20:32 +0000

I'll be there although only playing on the Sunday (have soup to serve on the Saturday). Haven't yet finalised my plans but I do have a second age Glorantha scenario that can be dusted off and run under some version of RQ. I can chat you with by email if you like.

--
The art is pretending it's art, the question is do you need soup.