Gloranthan Ebay Sale of Extremelly Rare Item.

From: simonbrayuk_at_qoMueQeE7G14Zh60nM9asRAChdU7EgVJDK0LSHoc8derSdYZA9h1nLyPNxdP_qua
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2012 11:41:21 -0500 (EST)

Hi All,

 I don't often sell my stuff off, but I am shifting some really rare Gloranthan stuff at the moment on Ebay. I have just put it one of the extreme rare copies of 'Shreds of Light and Reason', which if I remember correctly, only 15 were produced. Two were sold at auction, the rest were retained by the contributors including Greg Stafford, Lawrence Whitaker and Jeff Richard. Come and bid on this piece of Gloranthan Gold!

_http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170774206464_ (http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170774206464)

I have more goodies to follow!

Cheers Simon Bray