Re: Gloranthan Ebay Sale of Extremelly Rare Item.

From: Paul King <paul_at_lO4MAT85JokrI0rUzkKHJO_sAaCRtokhmNxYqxpBP-EC8ka7CLL0A4iADI2sp4c0baW79r4>
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2012 18:20:05 +0000

On 30 Jan 2012, at 17:44, Mark wrote:

> I don't know if they are the same maps, but there are maps of Yuthuppa and Raibanth in Dara Happa Stirs. Alkoth lacks one, presumably due to it's being in the Underworld.

They may well be the same. (I suspect that gathering information for Dara Happa Stirs was part of the impetus behind producing SOLAR, and certainly some other material from it was used there).

BTW there were 50 copies of SOLAR printed according to my information. It wasn't a very limited Deluxe Edition like the Durengard Scroll. But still rare and worth seeking out if you can find someone willing to sell (I'm not !).