Re: Pavis Book update - just a few weeks to go

From: Jeff <richaje_at_R7ExWwyeHFMdVGB9rkr-IbrS59_xKg5iJFusd8Ob_FxHhJxD1tOMQmXRWJcPr6eRMr01>
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2012 05:48:11 -0000

> Thanks for that. I knew there were Tusk Riders in Peloria but the
> source I was remembering (Elder Secrets) only states they were living in
> Maniria (ie Dragon Pass), Prax and southern Peloria. I didn't even know
> about the reference to Ralios in Borderlands and I am more surprised
> that Borderlands even mentions Ralios.

Borderlands contains a surprising amount about the wider world. I decided to include the snippet from Borderlands because (1) it was interesting (and true); (2) not sure when I will have a fuller opportunity to describe Tusk Riders (which is why it was included in Borderlands in the first place); and (3) the Moon Design Glorantha line is intended to be "self-contained" so that people don't have to track down old out of print materials to play in Glorantha.

Jeff