Re: Tusk riders reference

From: David Scott <sciencefish_at_W0ZcsdqqMerfpOyHLIZrspLTE6pQ21510X0-Rg69bCC9KndHI5tUbtQmRjRyNBP9>
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2012 10:37:54 +0000

On 14 Feb 2012, at 05:10, jorganos wrote:

> I'll regard Troll Pak (which puts the appearance of the Tusk Riders into historical context) as a more reliable source than an encounter description in Borderlands.

I find that a very odd way of looking at Gloranthan sources. Both publications came out in 1982. I don't see how one can be judged more reliable than the other. They have authors in common who shared an office and spoke to each other.

I'm familiar with the Borderlands article, but can't seem to find the relevant history in Trollpak, can you give me a page reference please.

David

David Scott. Mac & PC Computer Support.
30 Alfred Road, Acton, W3 6LH.
020-8150-9716 / 07956-589433