Re: Pavis Book update - just a few weeks to go

From: Jeff <richaje_at_JPWJiNlAWTf9giSexPiCBmyDk33oA8Brqmz9MC5vbPu4jfoACo_22roYy0VZFhzcYOhi>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 07:12:12 -0000

HeroQuest doesn't use stat blocks, which actually means there is a lot more new material than you might think. I'd say 50% is new content, 25% is expanded old content (for example the history of Pavis has historical maps that Greg and I put together). The book is significantly bigger than P&BR and comes in at approximately 416 page, which is more than twice the size of the comparable sections of P&BR. And there are no stat blocks and no Cradle scenario (that is being completely redone for the next book in the series).

Jeff