Re: Pavis Book update - just a few weeks to go

From: David Scott <sciencefish_at_xRNuvIWjUkqTwIt479MOEb9HzmX5W7Z66Wkx22Lcf0aOjDHFEIlyyuOPlS6Bp-fc>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 09:21:37 +0000

On 14 Feb 2012, at 19:43, Baron Greystone wrote:

> Hi, I have a quick question. I already own the old Pavis, Big Rubble and Borderlands boxed sets, as well as the Moon Design reprints. I don't play Hero Wars or Hero Quest, I still play pre- Avalon Hill Runequest. So, that having been said, how much of what is in the new book would be new to me (and isn't strictly Hero Quest gaming stats)? Thanks!

I'd like to add that the main cults Pavis, Flintnail, Zola Fel, Lanbril and The Seven Mothers, have been redone in light of 30 odd years of exploring Glorantha. Although for HQ2, their organisation, mythology and magic has been updated to provide a more integrated approach to cults in the Pavis area. It shouldn't be a problem using this info with RQ in what ever form.

David

David Scott. Mac & PC Computer Support.
30 Alfred Road, Acton, W3 6LH.
020-8150-9716 / 07956-589433