Re: Sprucing up the Western Calendar

From: Nick Eden <nick_at_2GDRLGzkTtmhhhQxCGqUKXM8c5osadbEmDTf_LIm8MnVB7Dhsfm2K-e5GZjgn38QoVykRxv>
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2012 10:54:20 +0000

So what's the Brithini calendar like? I can't see their having anything to do with this Theylan nonsense.

Indeed, now that I think about it, do they really have the concept of calendars? Next week? Perhaps paying attention to such an obviously pagan concept is one of the things that would bind them to Time and so Death.